Heart

Heart
We Love First Grade!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Special Visitors in Grade 1


Yesterday, first grade had two very special guests visit the classroom! My grandparents came down from Chewelah, WA and stopped by on there way to visit my family in Shelton. My grandpa is very sick and we have been sending prayers his way during our special prayer time. So, this was a very special day for the class to meet them and for my grandpa to get the chance to see our school.  

While our visitors were here, the students each introduced themselves and shared one thing they like about Visitation. Many shared that the people at Visitation are nice, love recess and science, like to learn from the teachers here, and like their first grade teacher :) My grandparents shared with the class where they are from and what they used to do for careers.  The class also read our weekly story to them. The smiles on the students faces and on my grandparents were priceless. This is a memory that I will treasure for a lifetime and will never forget. I am glad that he had the chance to meet my terrific class and see me doing what I love to do...being a TEACHER :)
My grandparents are all smiles! They loved meeting my class!

Listening to the class read the story, "Lost." Read by the first grade students.

No comments:

Post a Comment